Reasons for not granting Australia ETA Visa Application
November 21, 2019
Why my Australia ETA Application is refused?
Definitely there is some reasons for which your online Australia ETA application is refused temporarily for further review to check relevant documents as the proofs of your real visit.
Most of the applicants wonder, what are the reasons for not granting Australia ETA Visa Application? Even they do not know any reason the Australia ETA Visa Application refused for.
Every day, we received various queries from Australia ETA visa applicants, like
What is the reason of Australia ETA Application rejection? Why my Australia ETA Visa application is not granted? Why my Australia ETA application is not approved? Why my Australia ETA application is not successful? Why my Australia ETA application is refused? Why my Australia ETA application is rejected?
bal... bla...and many more.
You have already planned a lovely trip to Australia with your friends or family and you have applied accordingly for Australia ETA Visa (also refer as Australia ETA visa Malaysia). But the plan ruined as soon as you know that your Australia ETA Visa application has not been granted.
We believe, it must be very much unexpected and unfortunate to hear this news. Even this news may make you despondent.
It is more irritant, when the applications of your other companions have been granted except yours.
It is important to keep in mind that Department of Immigration and Border Protection of Australia is strict enough regarding the conditions and eligibility criteria of Australia ETA Visa. Australia ETA Visa is very popular in Malaysia, Singapore and other eligible countries.
The refusal rate of Australia ETA visa is very minimum. It is less than 1% as per applications managed by World Premises, which is one of the best Agents for Australia ETA Visa in Malaysia.
As per our experiences, there are some common reasons for not granting Australia ETA visa Application. Some reasons are-
- Many Malaysian or travelers from other countries work in Australia illegally under ETA, which is violation of the conditions of Australia ETA Visa. If Australia ETA Authority suspects the applicant to work in Australia illegally, primarily the application is refused and asked for further documents.
- There may be bad record of the applicant during last visit to Australia
- There may be unfair record in Malaysia, like: bankruptcy, blacklisted or crime
Besides, generally 2 types of Malaysian passports are not considered for Australia ETA visa and it is refused accordingly.
- New passport, which is issued only around 1-2 months ago, can be refused for Australia ETA visa. But almost 50% applications with new passports are also being granted.
- If the applicant is Male and age is between 18 and 30, there is a possibility of refusal.
Whatever the reason, we do not want a single Australia ETA Visa Application to be refused. Even then, we suggest our valued travelers to apply for Australia ETA Visa having at least 2-3 months breathing time. So that if any unexpected refusal is happened, you will get time to appeal submitting more documents.
Even, if your online Australia ETA Application is refused, you have oppertunity to appeal through proper appeal process.
Please do not approach (or call) the Australian High Commission in person. You must send the further information and documents to the Department of Home Affairs by email.